Home / Shop / Memberships
Annual Supporting Membership
Manufacturer: Back to Natives Nursery
- Customer Reviews (0)
Become a member of Back to Natives and support our local, grassroots, scientifically sound programs. Members have the satisfaction of knowing that they are helping to fund environmental education programs, restoration of local wildlands, and stewardship of our fragile environment. In addition to supporting critical restoration efforts, membership brings the following benefits:
- Receive Invitations to join Back to Natives programs in local wildlands, and opportunities to participate in workshops and projects with BTN Staff.
- Supporting members receive all of the above plus a handy Back to Natives organic cotton canvas shopping bag, and a special member discount of 10% off Back to Natives plant purchases up to $1000.00
- All Memberships are honorary, and considered a charitable contribution. Back to Natives Restoration is a Non Profit Public Charity under section 501 (c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Contributions to BTN are deductible under section 170 of the IR code as of February 13 2007.
- We are qualified to receive tax deductible bequests, devises, transfers or gifts under section 2055, 2106 or 2522 of the IR Code.
- By selecting this Subscription Membership, you agree to authorize BTN to charge your card/paypal/service, once per year to continue your membership, until cancelled.
There are no reviews yet, submit yours in the box provided.
Please sign in or create an account to submit a review for this product.